Friday, January 16, 2015

Random Happy Time, 10 O’Clock - Jiggly Jello!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomorrow_Children
Rabbit and Tiger discuss more of their impressions from The Tomorrow Children alpha in this issue of Random Happy Time! What were Tiger’s and Rabbit’s favorite parts? Read on, my friend, read on.

**^^**

Tiger: So thoughts on The Tomorrow Children Alpha?

Rabbit: ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The islands looked like Jello!

Tiger: Okay, other than that?

Rabbit: ( ゚▽゚)/ I want a jetpack!

Tiger: *rubs forehead* What about the gameplay?

Rabbit: /(=∵=)\ I loved the night vision goggles, they looked fantastic. I like the idea of having to always be in light as a puzzle element. If it’s dark out, you can shine your flashlight so others can still continue working. What about you?

Tiger: I like the train depot, that was a nice touch. You can use it to transport your resources to your town, all without having to carry each piece and place it on the train manually. I can already see some issues with it though.

Rabbit: Like how you won’t be able to make perfect lines or squares. Or your obsession with even numbers.

Tiger: ( ̄ェ ̄;) *silence*

Rabbit: ^giggles^ (。・`ω´・。) I really do think the game looks like it is partially made out of candy, cake, and Jello though. Makes me hungry just watching it.

Tiger: Why do you talk so much about food in these segments?

Rabbit: ^offended face^ What? What are you saying? I love food and it’s a good topic.

Tiger: I’m warning you now, if you keep going on about food when we play the game, I’m going to report you and have you arrested. o(-`д´- 。)

Rabbit: Hidoi yo! ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

No comments:

Post a Comment