Friday, May 1, 2015

Random Happy Time, 17 O'Clock - Asian Delights!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pot
Rabbit finally gets her chance to talk about all the delightful meals she and Tiger ate while at Sakura-Con 2015. Though they stuck with their favorite Seattle restaurants, the pair were able to be adventurous and tried some new eating experiences.

**^^**

Rabbit: I know you Qgers and Qbbits want to know all about the most important events of Sakura-Con 2015.

Tiger: What events are those?

Rabbit: Where we ate!

Tiger: ( ̄ェ ̄;) I can’t stop you, can I?

Rabbit: Of course not, this is my segment; anything goes in Random Happy Time! So when we got into town on Thursday, we ate at Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot! Umai! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Tiger: Admittedly, it was really good. (*´∀`*人*´∀`*) With hot pots, they bring out a large bowl of broth and then your meats and veggies are brought out raw. There’s a burner in the table and you cook everything yourself.

Rabbit: It was amazing, I was in heaven. There were some things that I didn’t know what they were though. 【・_・?】 Like the pink balls and the strange alien flesh.

Tiger: ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ Those were beef kidney meatballs and beef tripe.

Rabbit: Σ(゚д゚lll)

Tiger: After that it was MOD Pizza for dinner. I got the Mad Dog and you got two pizzas.

Rabbit: The first one, they put the wrong toppings on and burnt it, so they made me a second one on the house. They were having personnel issues when we went which probably explains the mistakes, it was still yummy.

Tiger: They have really good marionberry lemonade there.

Rabbit: On Friday we ate lunch at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. They have the best burgers ever and a really weird name! ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡ We always eat lunch there every time we’re in Seattle.

Tiger: Next was dinner at Blue Water Taco Grill. They are a great inexpensive and fast meal that’s close to the convention center.

Rabbit: On Saturday we ate a huge lunch at P.F. Chang’s since we knew we weren’t going to get dinner because of all the events that night.

Tiger: We did pack apple fritters from In Short Order and ate those that night. They were good even if they got smooshed in my bag.

Rabbit: For Sunday’s lunch we ate Phở at New Saigon. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either. Nice to be so close to WSCC so we could save our tired feet the hassle of walking for a long time. We wrapped up dinner that night at our hotel’s restaurant, the Daily Grill. We both got tilapia in a lemon pepper caper sauce. Very good, very expensive.

Tiger: They are always pricey there, a little too high for my tastes but it was convenient.

Rabbit: As for our last day, we ate at Kau Kau BBQ which I’ve heard was really good but I wasn’t impressed with the pork I ordered.

Tiger: My chow mein was kind of greasy too. Isn’t Kau Kau a Dynasty Warriors character?

Rabbit: I think the spelling’s different.

Tiger: Well, at least we got to experience a lot of delectable entrées that we hadn’t had before or had in a long time.

Rabbit: I’m still dreaming of that hot pot. (´ ▽`).。o♡

No comments:

Post a Comment