Friday, November 20, 2015

Random Happy Time, 30 O'Clock - Memento Mori!

http://atlus.com/persona5/
After chatting at length about Persona 3 and Persona 4, Tiger and Rabbit take some time to discuss the upcoming sequel and what they would like to see in the next game. They also cover how the Persona series has expanded into other mediums, like anime and musicals.

**^^**

Rabbit: Persona 5 has been officially announced! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Tiger: Yes, I’m super excited about that. What about you? Anything you’d like to see them change or add in the new game?

Rabbit: I want more animal partners!

Tiger: Anything besides that?

Rabbit: Not really, I think they’ll do a great job with it no matter what. I just want them to create the vision that they truly want and not be hindered by anything.

Tiger: I’m curious to see how the whole stealth sections play out and the phantom thief theme sounds neat.

Rabbit: Doesn’t their home base totally look like Stray Sheep? ᏊˊꈊˋᏊ

Tiger: It does though it can’t be because I’m pretty sure Atlus stated that Stray Sheep was in the U.S. somewhere, while Persona 5 looks to be set in Japan again. Also, they’ve said in the past that Catherine and Persona aren’t in the same world.

Rabbit: I do love me some Stray Sheep. Did you see they turned Persona into a musical? (\˳˘ ɜ˘)˳ ♬♪♫

Tiger: I did! I really want to see that, I think it would be cool. P3 even has a female protagonist. We’ve seen previews advertised with the P3 movies. Which are also awesome.

Rabbit: I really enjoyed the P4 anime but I haven’t picked up any of the manga, Still gotta do that.

Tiger: There’s also the two fighting games. o(`ω´*)o

Rabbit: Which I suck at.

Tiger: I think it’s cool to see the P3 cast now that they’re older. I still need to beat the story modes but I never seem to have time.

Rabbit: While you do that, I’ll be playing Dancing All Night! Rise is amazing! ┏(^0^)┛

Tiger: It’s the same developer that does the Hatsune Miku games, right?

Rabbit: Yes and no. Dingo worked on Project Diva but was dropped when the development team was reshuffled.

Tiger: I’m still bummed that it’s only going to be the P4 cast but I’ll be playing it no matter what.

Rabbit: ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ I’m going to play Your Affection nonstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment