Friday, November 11, 2016

Random Happy Time, 41 O'Clock - Upgraded Accessories!

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/07/sony-brought-new-ps4-accessories-too/#/
The slim PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro aren’t the only new fandangle offerings from Sony this year. Rabbit and Tiger talk about the newly tweaked Dualshock 4, the new PS camera, and a shiny new headset in this entry of Random Happy Time!

**^^**

Rabbit: Okay, you were all frosty about the PS4 Pro but you have to admit the new accessories Sony’s been showing off look gorgeous. ( ^∇^)

Tiger: You’re right there, I really like the new peripherals, especially the camera.

Rabbit: (•̀o•́)ง The rounded design makes it look sleek and I also think it will be easier to mount on our TV versus the first gen version.

Tiger: That thing was just clunky.

Rabbit: What do you think about the Platinum Wireless Headset?

Tiger: I really loved my Gold Headset and it’s seen better days so I plan on picking up the Platinum when I have the funds cause $160 is a little steep for me.

Rabbit: Should be great to use with VR but I’ll probably end up using it to just listen to music.

Tiger: Yeah, we aren’t really headset wearers, I prefer earbuds for most things but when you want something that sounds great, I definitely pull out my Gold set.

Rabbit: There’s also a new vertical stand for the slim and the Pro.

Tiger: Eh, I don’t like having my consoles standing up. ( ̄ω ̄)

Rabbit: I’m always afraid they’re going to fall over!

Tiger: The last sort of new accessory is the redesigned Dualshock 4 that really doesn’t do anything new.

Rabbit: (-ω-)ゝ Except you can see the lightbar from the front now!

Tiger: Whatever good that does.

Rabbit: I wish they would’ve at least extended the battery life. It dies so quickly!

Tiger: Or better analog sticks, those wear out too quickly too.

Rabbit: I’m really not sure what benefit we get from seeing the lightbar though… it makes no sense to me.

Tiger: I feel like every single move that Sony has made this year makes no sense.

Rabbit: So are we picking up any of these new peripherals?

Tiger: Eh, no unless you want to fork out more money for stuff we already own.

Rabbit: (⌗‵ꋪ′)⌕ Like Move controllers.

Tiger: Who would’ve thought that we’d actually have to buy new ones for VR.

Rabbit: I’m actually glad we decided to hold off on VR. At first I was all gung-ho about it but now I’d rather wait for a second gen unit to come out.

Tiger: Especially since we really do want to get the PS4 Pro first, it’s just a lot of money to fork out this holiday.

Rabbit: We’ve surprisingly acted quite maturely on this subject. Usually we just throw money at Sony and figure out how we’ll pay for everything later.

Tiger: Now, we can throw our money at something else-

Rabbit: Like Rabu Raibu! merch!

Tiger: *tilts head* Huh? Where’d that come from? 「(°ヘ°)

Rabbit: Muahahahaha! (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵ You can never have enough Kotori figures!

Tiger: Unless you run out of shelves in the bookcase.

Rabbit: I'll just buy another bookcase. σ(≧ε≦o)

Tiger: *shakes head* \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/ Whatever you say, Rabbit. 

Rabbit: Before we go, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Holiday Season!

Tiger: Eat lots of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment