Friday, January 13, 2017

Random Happy Time, 43 O'Clock - The A-RISE of Aqours!

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/worldwide/
Love Live! Sunshine!! Has already debuting their first single, the anime, and are now preparing for their first live. Tiger and Rabbit talk about the newest group from LL, Aqours, and if they plan to support them as much as they supported μ's.

**^^**

Rabbit: With μ's now retired, the Love Live! torch has been passed to a new set of idols called Aqours.

Tiger: It’s a brand new series in a brand new location with brand new girls.

Rabbit: Set in the seaside neighborhood of Uchiura, Love Live! Sunshine!! follows Chika Takami as she tries to shine just as brightly as μ's by forming her own idol group. ヘ(^_^ヘ)

Tiger: Along with fellow second-year Watanabe You and Otonokizaka transfer Sakurauchi Riko, they begin their quest to make Aqours the best idol group they possibly can.

Rabbit: Eventually first-year students Tsushima Yoshiko, Kurosawa Ruby, and Kunikida Hanamaru join the group.

Tiger: It’s Yohane! (ノ`Д´)ノ.:・┻┻☆(/o\)

Rabbit: There are also three third-year members which include Matsuura Kana, Kurosawa Dia, and Ohara Mari.

Tiger: Aqours have already released numerous singles, the first season of the anime, and have a live scheduled for February of this year. Your thoughts on Aqours?

Rabbit: ^makes funny face^ The jury is still out for me. We haven’t seen much of the anime, which will probably swing me one way or the other, but for now I’m on the fence.

Tiger: Is there a particular reason?

Rabbit: Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑) They aren’t μ's. I’m trying to be open-minded with Aqours and the Seiyū but I just don’t enjoy them as much. We’ve watched a lot of their streams too and I don’t find them as entertaining.

Tiger: I haven’t been too keen on their music either so far. I love Aikyan who voices Yohane though. She and the other first-year Seiyū are pretty entertaining.

Rabbit: I really dislike the third-years right now. But I still plan on giving them a chance. For me, the benchmark will be their first live and us finally finishing the anime. I really want to like them too because there is just so much content with Love Live! unlike some of the other groups we’re interested in.

Tiger: Like Bandori.

Rabbit: (●´∀`)ノ♡ I find them adorable!

Tiger: They play their own instruments, that’s so awesome!

Rabbit: There are only five of them too, much easier to keep track of them!

Tiger: And I like their music!

Rabbit: Do you know who I really liked?

Tiger: Style Five?

Rabbit: ^giggles^ So dreamy. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ No, I’m talking about A-RISE. They’re the trio of idols from UTX and are μ's rivals.

Tiger: They did have a couple catchy songs.

Rabbit: I really wished they would’ve shown up in a live and had a mini Love Live! battle with μ's.

Tiger: Well μ's did do that mash-up with THE iDOLM@STER at Anisama 2015.

Rabbit: That was glorious to see two massive anime idol groups on the same stage together.

Tiger: Anisama 2016 had Poppin’ Party though we haven’t seen that one yet.

Rabbit: ^sighs^ If only Style Five went to Anisama. σ(≧ε≦o)

No comments:

Post a Comment