Friday, March 6, 2015

Random Happy Time, 13 O'Clock - Movie Toys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLfrbGEgy9g
Tiger and Rabbit discuss one benefit of movie remakes, new toys. From Star Wars to Jurassic World, read further to see what toys Tiger and Rabbit are looking forward to the most.

**^^**

Tiger: So there is one benefit of our favorite movies getting remade or rebooted.

Rabbit: And what is that?

Tiger: New toys.

Rabbit: Yes! I want a new Stormtrooper with the spangly helmet.

Tiger: I’m after those Jurassic World LEGO sets.

Rabbit: We used to have the original action figures from Jurassic Park even though we never saw the movie when we were little.

Tiger: ¯(°_o)/¯ Remember how we made Ian a drug addict who was hallucinating that he saw dinosaurs?

Rabbit: Yes! And the Alan and Ellie characters were the psychiatrists sent to help him only to discover that he wasn’t hallucinating, that the dinos were real. (*゚ロ゚)

Tiger: Yup, good times, good times. I think the LEGO sets are going to be awesome, can’t wait to add them to my collection.

Rabbit: Aren’t you a little old for LEGOs though?

Tiger: Says the Rabbit with a hundred stuffed animals?

Rabbit: It’s not the same thing. They have personalities and feelings, they aren’t made of plastic. ⊂(^(工)^)⊃

Tiger: *shakes head* Right. But no, you are never too old for LEGOs. Plus, I only get a few sets here and there. The Star Wars ones are pretty awesome too.

Rabbit: I like the City sets; I always wanted to have my own street sweeper.

Tiger: I think it’s fun to see the toys again though. Of course Star Wars toys have never seemed to leave store shelves, I wouldn’t mind picking up some new Sith action figures if they look cool. But for me, all next year is about the dinosaurs. Yeah, can’t wait to see that trend return.

Rabbit: (●`・(エ)・´●) I have a couple stuffed Wookies, I wouldn’t mind getting some Ewoks if they have them.

Tiger: You and your stuffed animals. I don’t even know why you have some of these. Like that guy. *points at stuffed animal* What is he even?

Rabbit: ^gasps^ That’s Martin! He’s a donkey. ༼⁰o⁰;༽

Tiger: He doesn’t look like a donkey. More like a deformed goat.

Rabbit: How can you say that about Martin! Apologize at once!

Tiger: It’s true, look at his fat head.

Rabbit: ^to Martin^ Don’t listen to her Martin, she’s just a big ‘ole meany. You don’t have a fat head. It’s proportioned just right for your body. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Tiger: *sighs* Okay, that’s it. I’ll leave you two alone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment