Friday, March 20, 2015

Random Happy Time, 14 O'Clock - California Contraband!

http://shop.nhl.com/search/stadium_series_2015/Team/San_Jose_Sharks
Tiger, Rabbit, and Eagle discuss the souvenirs they bought at the Stadium Series game. Rabbit also thanks Eagle for helping her procure some contraband that can't be found where she lives.

^^<>**

Rabbit: ^whispers to Eagle^ (。・・。) So Eagle. Thanks for bringing that, you know, contraband for me.

Tiger: Did you really have him bring you another Skylander? (;¬_¬)

Rabbit: ^puts hands together^ Uh, maybe? (/ω\)

Tiger: What did she ask for this time, Eagle?

Eagle: What can I say... she asks nicely-ish. Another exclusive one not found out in the middle of nowhere.

Rabbit: And it is awesome, thanks again for tracking that down for me! 238 Skylanders and counting!

Tiger: (๑′°︿°๑) Oh geez.

Eagle: I am sure you have some oddball collection of your own there Tiger.

Tiger: I don't have 238 of them though.

Rabbit: Don't you? I mean look at all the stuff you bought at the Sharks Store, how did you fit that all into your suitcase?

Tiger: *scratches head* I uh... I brought an extra suitcase for the trip back.

Rabbit: (ノ*0*)ノ What in the world did you buy?!

Tiger: Only four shirts, three sweatshirts, a jacket, two hats, a beanie, a couple of plushies, a mini hockey stick, a couple of pucks, and some stickers.

Rabbit: Only?! (*〇□〇)……!

Tiger: It's not like we go to San Jose very often. I had to stock up. Plus you bought a lot of stuff there too,

Rabbit: ^grins^ Of course I did!

Eagle: Well, I think that is my cue to leave, before I get dragged into this. So, I say adieu to you two. And, thanks, again, for a pleasant time at the game and during the other events of the weekend.

Tiger & Rabbit: (o^^)o Thanks for carrying our stuff at the Sharks Store! o(^^o)

Rabbit: And thanks for the contraband! You’re the best Skylanders smuggler ever!

Eagle: Any time. The both of you.

Rabbit: I wish we could have smuggled back some of the great food. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Tiger: ( ゚Д゚)<!! Food again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment