Friday, April 17, 2015

Random Happy Time, 16 O’Clock - Wasteland Lawbringers

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dogmeat_%28Fallout_3%29
After discussing Fallout 3, Tiger and Rabbit reminisce about their own adventures in the Capital Wasteland. Unwanted guests, hunting for fingers, teddy bear collections; in Fallout 3 the escapades were limitless.

**^^**

Tiger: I was just thinking about all the crazy things that happened when we played Fallout 3.

Rabbit: Ooh, yeah. Like the time I was working for the Regulators and collecting fingers off of bad guys I killed.

Tiger: It was fun at first but there were easier ways to make money.

Rabbit: There was always a Radscorpion outside of the Regulators HQ. One time I fast traveled there and it attacked Sonora Cruz, killing her! I had close to 50 fingers on me that I couldn’t turn in.

Tiger: Geez, that sucks. Reminds me of when I traveled with Charon, the Ghoul bodyguard. I stopped at my home in Megaton and he got stuck in the floor. I thought if I left him, that he would eventually follow me to another area of town. He never did so I went back to check on him only to find that Wadsworth, the robot butler, was stuck on Charon’s head. [○・`Д´・○] Charon himself was wedged into the stairs so that only his head stuck out. The thing that sucked was that they both blocked the staircase so I couldn’t use my bed on the second floor.

Rabbit: ^laughing^ Buhahaha! That’s awesome! (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

Tiger: What kind of a laugh is that?

Rabbit: Remember my teddy bear collection?

Tiger: Yes, and how you crashed the game when you dumped them all in your house.

Rabbit: ^snickers^ What did you collect?

Tiger: Pencils.

Rabbit: Why pencils?

Tiger: Because they weighed nothing and didn’t count against the total you could carry.

Rabbit: That’s so like you. But you actually collected everything right?

Tiger: Almost, I got to the point where I wasted so much time picking up those bent cans you can find everywhere that I made a rule where I would only take something that was worth equal or more than it weighed.

Rabbit: Wow, that’s still a lot of items though.

Tiger: That’s why it took me so long to play that game.

Rabbit: I gotta admit it was so freaking cool to have Liam Neeson as our father. He’s probably one of the cooler big name actors that I can think of being in a video game.

Tiger: Patrick Stewart as Uriel Septim VII in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was also a great pick.

Rabbit: Oh, remember Three Dog? Man, he was cool.

Tiger: I always had Galaxy News Radio playing on my Pip-Boy whenever I played Fallout 3.

Rabbit: GNR had the best music and Three Dog did the funniest news updates.

Tiger: I always loved that he made comments on your actions during the main quests. Wholesome slaughter, baby.

Rabbit: Speaking of dogs, did you ever get Dogmeat? U^ェ^U

Tiger: You know, I never found him. I even used a few online guides to try and get him but out of the four or five times I’ve played Fallout, he never showed up once.

Rabbit: Me neither, I was super bummed that I couldn’t get him as a pet. I thought that would be cool to have a puppy along for the ride.

Tiger: As much as I wanted Dogmeat, my favorite companion was Fawkes.

Rabbit: ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ No, he’s scary.

Tiger: Having a super mutant back you up was awesome!

Rabbit: No thanks. I’ll take something that’s cute and fluffy any day.

Tiger: You know Rabbit, Fallout 3 isn’t a cute and fluffy kind of game.

Rabbit: Maybe Bethesda should fix that in Fallout 4! /(^ x ^=)\

No comments:

Post a Comment