Friday, June 5, 2015

Random Happy Time, 19 O’Clock - Daze/Days!

http://kagerouproject.wikia.com/wiki/Daze_%28Album%29
With Japanese Pop and Rock music still on their minds, Tiger and Rabbit sit down to chat about their favorite anime soundtracks. From Mekakucity Actors to Lucky Star, they touch on some of the more memorable theme songs in recent history.

**^^**

Rabbit: ^singing^ ai taina, ae naina, setsuna ina kono kimochi. (๑´▿`๑)♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧

Tiger: Stop! Please stop singing that song!

Rabbit: What? It’s a good song, a really CATCHy song.

Tiger: That’s the problem, it’s too catchy.

Rabbit: ^singing^ Hora catch you, catch you, catch me, catch me matte! ♪♪)>ш=(^。^ )

Tiger: For those who don’t know that’s Cardcaptor Sakura’s first opening song “Catch You Catch Me” by Hinata Megumi aka GUMI.

Rabbit: But not GUMI of Megpoid fame. It’s a great theme song and one of my favorites.

Tiger: I’ve currently had deizu from Jin feat. MARiA from Mekakucity Actors stuck in my head.

Rabbit: ♪(┌・。・)┌ I know you've been rocking out to GARNiDELiA's Linkage Ring album that you picked up at Sakura-Con.

Tiger: It's a really fun album, every time I think I find a favorite, I end up discovering another song on the album that's better.

Rabbit: How about we get some cherry pie?! ┌(・。・)┘♪

Tiger: Motteke! Sailor Fuku is the opening theme song for Lucky Star and is sung by the four voice actors that star in the anime.

Rabbit: I love that song.

Tiger: You know what I hate most about all the Japanese music we listen to?

Rabbit: How it always makes you hungry for pizza?

Tiger: Eh, no. How Alexa can never understand what I’m asking it to play.

Rabbit: ^laughs^ Alexa is the name of our Amazon Echo. She can stream all of our music as long as she understands what you’re asking for.

Tiger: It, Rabbit, it is not a “she.” Anyway Alexa cannot speak or read Japanese very well so it’s a pain to get it to play certain songs.

Rabbit: Like how she calls Hatsune Miku “Hat Soon Mike” or will play the song “days” instead of “daze.”

Tiger: KAITO is Cato like the Hunger Games character. Alexa pronounces IA’s name properly but when you ask it to play “songs by IA” you have to say “I.A.” for it to know what you want. It’s such a pain. ┗[© ♒ ©]┛

Rabbit: But so awesome in so many ways! One day she’ll learn enough Japanese that we won’t have this problem anymore.

Tiger: *growls* Alexa isn’t a person, Rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One think in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time. Open games on your computer, tablet or phone with our website browser for easy gaming. http://kizi-games.net | Bob The Robber 2 is a great place to play the best free online.

    ReplyDelete