Friday, December 4, 2015

Random Happy Time, 31 O'Clock - Best Concert Ever!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_Turn_Off_the_Dark
Tiger and Rabbit discuss which musical artists they would love to see in concert. From deceased composers to contemporary pop stars, these furry compatriots chat about their favorite musicians.

**^^**

Rabbit: If you could see anyone in concert, living or dead, who would it be?

Tiger: Clara Wieck Schumann for sure.

Rabbit: I’d go for the Grateful Dead.

Tiger: Really? I thought you would’ve picked Boston or Cream.

Rabbit: Ooh, how about Megadeath? (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪

Tiger: Uh, no thank you. I’d rather see Keane or The Decemberists if I chose a contemporary group. Oh I know! The Ink Spots or Lady Day, yeah, now I would kill for tickets to see them play live.

Rabbit: ♪(┌・。・)┌ I want to see Rabu Raibu! in concert!

Tiger: As long as Nico doesn't get a solo.

Rabbit: ^makes bunny ears with fingers^ Nico! Nico! Nii! ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა

Tiger: ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

Rabbit: So violent. I’d love to see Kujikawa Rise live.

Tiger: *shakes head*

Rabbit: Or at least see the Persona 3 musical. They've also done stage shows for Danganronpa as well.

Tiger: (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪ I’d definitely join you for that, seeing a maniacal teddy bear serial killer on stage would make my day. What about recent Broadway shows?

Rabbit: Spider-Man!

Tiger: How about no, I heard that was a terrible show. (;¬_¬)

Rabbit: From all the injuries to special effects malfunctioning; I did hear it was an absolute mess.

Tiger: It also looks amazingly stupid.

Rabbit: How about Wicked then?

Tiger: We've already seen that one. (-‸ლ)

Rabbit: We poor unfortunate souls!

Tiger: Wrong one.

Rabbit: What?

Tiger: You want something like “my precious!”

Rabbit: That doesn’t sound right either…

Tiger: "Pretties?" I’m pretty sure it was "pretties." I know there are monkeys in it.

Rabbit: ^singing^ Hey, hey we’re the monkeys! And people say we monkey around!

Tiger: Okay, that’s enough, you’re reaching now.

Rabbit: ( ・᷄ㅂ・᷅ ) But I was just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment